Gainesville & Gwinnett
Gainesville & Gwinnett
- Who can attend Forward Conference?
- While Forward Conference is focused on youth through young adults, all ages are welcome to attend. Ages three and up must pay full price admission. Ages two and under must remain seated in a guardian's lap throughout the conference if not paying admission.
- Where is Forward Conference held?
- Forward Conference is held at the Infinite Energy Arena in Duluth, GA. For directions please check out the Area Info.
- What is the cost of Forward Conference?
- The early bird rate is $80 until December 31. Price increases to $90 until April 30. The late rate is $100 after May 1.
- What does the registration fee cover?
- The registration fee only covers the cost of admission to the conference. It does not cover food, lodging, or any other expenses.
- Will there be any extra fees?
- Food and lodging costs are the responsibility of the attendee. Merchandise will be available for purchase throughout the conference.
- Can registrations be cancelled or transferred?
- Sorry, all sales are final, and cannot be transferred or refunded.
- What are tribes?
- Tribes are a fun way to get students involved in the conference. They are seated in the four corners of the arena and “compete” against each other in various games and activities throughout the conference. Attendees are encouraged to come dressed for their tribe!
- How do I know what tribe I am?
- Tribe names have not been determined for 2017. Tribes A, B, C and D are available to keep your current and future ticket orders together. You will be notified when tribe names are finalized. You select your tribe when you register.
- Do I need to print my tickets?
- No. Your confirmation email is all that is required in order to check in for the conference. Upon check in you will receive wristbands for your entire group. These wristbands will be your “ticket” into the conference and will need to remain on each attendee’s wrist throughout the conference. If a wristband is lost, the attendee will be required to pay full price for a replacement.
- What if I lose my bracelet?
- Wristbands are in limited supply. Please make sure everyone in your group places their wristband securely on their wrist immediately after receiving. Damaged wristbands may be replaced at the box office upon the return of the damaged wristband. Lost wristbands will be required to pay full price for a replacement.
- What is select seating?
- Select Seating attendees are allowed to enter the arena 30 minutes prior to general entry to ensure that their groups are able to find seats together. To qualify for Select Seating you must be a Free Chapel Member, a Kingdom Connection Partner, or make a single ticket purchase of 80 tickets or more. If resources allow our next largest groups will be contacted if we can accommodate them.
- How can I get reserved seats for my group?
- There are no reserved seats. To qualify for Select Seating and gain entry 30 minutes before general admission your group will need to make a single ticket purchase of 80 tickets or more. If resources allow, our next largest groups will be contacted if we can accommodate them.
- When can I check-in to Forward Conference?
- Check-in will begin at 3PM and will be available all weekend long.
- Are there any day or session passes available?
- Day and session passes are not available.
- When will I receive my ticket(s)?
- Your wristband is your ticket for Forward Conference. To pick up your wristbands please bring your confirmation email to check in at the arena.
- Is there a parking fee at the Infinite Energy Arena?
- There is no fee for parking at the Infinite Energy Arena.
- Is handicap seating available?
- Handicap seating is available throughout the arena. If you need assistance getting into the arena due to crutches, wheelchairs, casts, etc., please notify Guest Solutions upon check in.
- Is childcare available?
- Childcare is not provided for this event. Children two and under must be seated in a guardian’s lap during the conference and children three and up are required to pay full admission.
- Do Forward attendees have to stay at one of the hotels listed on the site?
- No, there are many other hotels available in the area. Partnered hotels listed are simply recommended.
- Will there be transportation from Free Chapel's Gainesville campus?
- Bus transportation will be provided to Free Chapel students from the Gainesville Campus. Space is limited and a parent or guardian must sign a release form in order for students to participate.
- Will there be transportation from Free Chapel's Gwinnett Campus?
- Bus transportation will be provided to Free Chapel students from the Gwinnett Campus. Space is limited and a parent or guardian must sign a release form in order for students to participate.
- Do you have any promotional materials?
- Promotional materials will be available in the near future.